To those, who helped me. Thank you so very much!:))

Joseph C R

Thank you so very much for helping me. I've actually learned a lot, especially about the head tag part of websites. I had some awesome teachers in here so far......... Yes, I sure have........ Hard, cold teachers, but they showed me some awesome stuff........ :)

What I said about big fish, is true. I've seen it in here. Thank you for taking the time to teach me some key commands, which will indeed increase my website's future layout, as I evolve. Especially with the Big Fish teaching me, like they have..........

Edited by Joseph C R

My friend. I couldn't agree more. I'm always asking for help too. You all helped me greatly, and you never ever met, or know me. I'm a real caring person here behind this cold text. But I really, truly learned so much from you guys. </div><p>. I went back too far in the writing, and retyped it the wrong way. But I have revolusionized my own fonts, just because you guys... If you tear me down. At least please rebuild me again. My whole website is all because I've had help from others. I'm always looking at the tutorials in here on mostly css and html and java script stuff. I'm just using tables for layouts and such. I'm trying, to go all out CSS. I may not ever match your superior computing skills. I hope I can outstand my own...... Hugh.. Thanks so much, and I did and do take strong heed to what you've said and the other person. I want to improve. I'm really trying to make something, my Mom saw me do, way before I achieved it. She never saw my website. She did see it, eleven years before I ever created it. So I want to do it the best way possible, and hope good people like you and others can help me get there...........

Yours truly Joe

Edited by Joseph C R