Fancybox problem

beckybramwell

Hey,

I'm re-designing my portfolio (making it responsive) and having a bit of trouble with fancybox!

If you scroll down to the Portfolio section, and click on an area (i.e. Web Design), you'll know what I mean.

Any help will be much appreciated!

URL: beckybramwelldemo.com

Edited by beckybramwell

Thanks for the reply! I've tried adding another section, but it will bring that over it, like it does the footer.

It works ok on my non-responsive site: beckybramwell.com

and I've copied the scripts, html & styling over from that.

By transition, do you mean the script for it? I have a few different files for that

Remove height: 100% !important;

EDIT: lose the max-width as well

img {
height: auto;
/* max-width: 100%;*/
}

add overflow: hidden; to

ul.portfolio {}

the UL with class portfolio children LI elements are floated, and the UL cannot detect the area of these floated elements so the height becomes 0, its only when JavaScript/JQuery adds height to the UL after the images/content is displayed, that it then adjusts to show the content.

using overflow: hidden; enable the UL to detect the area of these floated child li elements and adjust accordingly.

another option to consider is to add min-height of around 500px as well.

Edited by dsonesuk

Brilliant, thanks, getting there!

I added that, then changed it to max-width: 30%; It still has the same effect (i.e. keeps all images the same size when it moves.)

But now the second row of images overlap the first row when you click through each section

Wow the site is starting to look good.

Can you try adding/moving a clear fix div after your <ul>portfolio.group?

Did you use max-width: 30% on img or li tag, cause it seems rather small for img, this layout seems to be set up for three column as it uses nth-child(2n) and nth-child(3n), so making img/li smaller so you have more columns is going to really mess up what these selectors point to, so you WILL get strange results.