I'm looking for html browser codes.

Joseph C R

Hi. I'm looking for a way to make my website to control the browser's colour scheme, such as I did with the scrollbar. I made it black and cyan. Can I make my website do the same thing to the grey browser parts? Like my scrollbar, I want it to be Cyan, instead of grey. Is there a way to do that? The scrollbar works neat; it brings the visitor right into the website, not just onto it.. I want the browser to give them that much more unique experience to feel like they are right inside the website......

The scrollbar codes aren't actually part of the CSS specification, they're proprietary to Internet Explorer so most people see ordinary scrollbars on your website. There is no way to change the appearance of the user's browser interface.

I know about how most browsers won't pick up the look of the scrollbar, but some just might. lol I was looking for a command like that, but instead of the scrollbar, I could colour someone's browser grey parts. I thought I could make that custom, as long as someone, like you said, has IE. Netscape doesn't do a fixed background either on a user's computer. I use IE browser. I thought there was a neat program code to make the browser, like what I did with the scrollbar. I kept it, just in case someone ever goes to my website, and sees it.......