HOW CAN I EXPLODE THIS ARRAY?

francis Aneke

I fetched some variables from the database which are stored in $join and the values are there when echoed

$join ="$index_id||$weekly_gen_news||$what_is_env"; <li><a href='echo.php?GetValue=<?php echo $join; ?>' target='iframe_a'><span>what is environment</span></a></li>

but the reason i did that is to parse them together to the next page, being separated by ||

At the echo.php i tried to explode them to their individual self and display them but i keep geting $index_id--$weekly_gen_news--$what_is_env as result, as echoed below

What should i do?

// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

echo.php

<?php$GetValue = $_GET['GetValue']; //put content in array$array = explode("||", $GetValue[0]);$index_id = $array[0];$weekly_gen_news = $array[1];$what_is_env = $array[3];echo '$index_id--$weekly_gen_news--$what_is_env';?>

Edited by francis Aneke

i have solved it, the problem is that i forgot to put the third parameter $array = explode("||", $GetValue[0]);---->$array = explode("||", $GetValue,3);

and i need not to index the GetValue variable directly. Then i finally echoed them individually like this

echo $index_id = $array[0];echo$weekly_gen_news = $array[1];echo $what_is_env = $array[3];

so it now working perfectly

THANKS ingolme