Position

Matej

Thanks for answers ,

Yes i could move the last div with javascript but if i did that , the other content would not move automaticly so I dont want to move it with javascript , bcs i would like to use this method for menu on website , so whenever i click on button , the "menu" appears from top so the content of the site moves down so the menu have space and doesnt cover anything.

So is there any method how to do it? did i set wrong position on something or?:)Thanks for answers

I don't understand what you want to do but I can take a guess.

When an element is invisible, if you want it to continue occupying its space you can use the visibility property rather than changing the display property.

Here is what I thought you might be considering...

<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><title>title</title><style>*{    margin:0;    padding:0;}#div0{    height: 50px;}#div1 {    z-index: -1;    height:50px;    width:100%;    background-color:#bbb;    position:absolute;    top:50px;    left:0;}#div2 {    z-index: 1;    height:50px;    background-color:red;    color:white;    transition: margin-top 1s ease;    -webkit-transition: margin-top 1s ease;}#div3 {    z-index: -1;    height:50px;    width:100%;    background-color:#999;    color:white;    position:absolute;    top:100px;    left:0;    transition: top 1s ease;    -webkit-transition: top 1s ease;}#div4{    z-index: 1;    height:50px;    background-color:green;    transition: margin-top 1s ease;    -webkit-transition: margin-top 1s ease;}div{    margin-top:0;}.divslide{    margin-top:50px;}</style><script>window.onerror = function(m, u, l){alert('Javascript Error: '+m+'nURL: '+u+'nLine Number: '+l);return true;}</script><script>function func1(id){var xclass = document.getElementById(id).className;if (xclass!='divslide'){document.getElementById(id).className = 'divslide';document.getElementById('div3').style.top = '150px';}else{document.getElementById(id).className = '';document.getElementById('div3').style.top = '100px';}}function func2(id){var xclass = document.getElementById(id).className;if (xclass!='divslide'){document.getElementById(id).className = 'divslide';}else{document.getElementById(id).className = '';}}</script></head><body><div id="div0"><button onclick="func1('div2')">btn1</button><button onclick="func2('div4')">btn2</button></div><div id="div1">div1 hidden message1</div><div id="div2">div2</div><div id="div3">div3 hidden message2</div><div id="div4">div4</div></body></html>