uploading client image to ASP server

bluetoother

first of all i want to say thank you all for reading this and thaks for w3schools site ,,, i learnt alot from it ,,,my problem:what is the code required for uploading an image from the user "client" pc to ASP server .. for examble: user put an avater for his account in my site.also if any 1 knows a good site provide free hosting or any ASP hosting site ,, plz tell ,, i use somee.com now for hosting a site for mewww.bh-montada.somee.combut it is in arabic so dont try to get in there if u canot read arabic :) thanks again for you allsaqer - jordan

to upload an image from client using asp HTML needed to post multipart/form-data. I have got a class file for this purpose, which i have downloaded from net actually :) . If u needed that mail me at rkharikrishnan@yahoo.com.. i will mail u that as i dotn find any file uploading option here...regardshari

Another component that I found alot of hosts supported (at least a few years ago) was ASPUpload.I had written some scripts for uploading using a less common component and found my host would not support them so I had to re-write my code. Check with your host before choosing a component.