SVG matrix multiplication

hisoka

multiply() is a method of an SVGMatrix object.

First you need an SVGMatrix object, then you need a second SVGMatrix object to multiply it with. I don't know where the function to create SVGMatrix objects is, so I can't show you a proper example of how to work with it.

It looks like the browser compatibility is not very good either.

I've renamed the topic, please use names more descriptive than something like "link".

...we learn from what we see :

''

Devoted Member

• [*]
photo-thumb-44772.jpg?_r=0[*]Moderator[*]bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png[*]3,060 posts

• [*]
Gender:Male[*]Location:STL[*]Interests:Learning web development.

Posted Today, 01:49 AM

Due to the "same origin" policy I think you need Php to do that.

http://en.wikipedia....e-origin_policy

See...

http://php.net/manual/en/book.curl.php ''

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Hopefully you're not assuming his username is "Devoted Member", just like your username is not "Newbie".

I know his username, you know too. His is a moderator , and uses the bad schema ''like link'', blame him first and then the newbies

I don't know what you're referring to. I'm not going to blame him for anything. It should be pretty obvious for people who ask for help that it's going to be more helpful if they name their topic something descriptive instead of something generic. I have no idea what you're getting at with Dave.

I still have no idea what you're talking about. The original title of this topic was "link", which is a non-descriptive title for a topic about matrix multiplication. So, I renamed the title to "SVG matrix multiplication", which actually describes what the topic is about instead of just the word "link". I don't know what you're getting at, but instead of hijacking this topic if you want to continue this conversation send me a private message.