PROBLEM with my website css

francis Aneke

can somebody view this website(AWAENVIRONS.COM) on a mobile phone or tablet using ucweb, ibrowser, and any other browser. Please tell me how to make it very fluid and rsponsive on mobiles. I have tried what i could to the best of my knowledge. Though i have achieved 40% responsivenes, view the forum page also.{i diid the site with dreamweaver almost from the scratch}

Edited by francis Aneke

Resize your window. If the site causes a horizontal scrollbar to appear it's not responsive.

In order to make a site responsive it needs to be well structured. The HTML needs to be divided into sections, each wrapped in a tag.

You cannot use absolute or relative positioning and you cannot use tables. You can't set a specific width for the elements, you can set a max-width.

When you want columns you have to use percentage widths. Margin and padding have to be percentages as well on the columns. You should use media queries to remove the column layout for screens that are too small to show two or more columns in the screen width.

You must be very familiar with HTML and CSS. If you're working with dreamweaver, work always in code view, not design view. Always preview the page in real browsers.

• Like 1

I would advise you to work with notepad++, with notepad++ you will find thausand of tutorials out there. And also more than one hundred expert who are willing to answer your question. Ok, while working with dreamweaver you must have to hire a teaher, who will charge you no less than N10,000 to N15,000 to teach you common html. I have a dreamweaver in my room and I don't want to think about it, although dreamweaver saves time. But that is not all the best. You need to work hard to produce good things.

• Like 1