page transitions

jimfog

It would PROBABLY work loading the whole page, but by loading just part ie #content container content it is likely to fail.

Ι understand...but why it would fail...

IF the calender is the created content you are talking about? can't you just recreate that, after the content from the other pages is loaded, after all you have the code for it to be dynamically created! IF the calender requires to know what page it relates to (guessing assuming here) you have to have some method to identify the page it relates to produce appropriate calendar which may contain restricted dates, fully booked dates I don't know? i'm not telepathetic i haven't a clue what its used for?.

I understand more or less what are you saying above...

In order to explain what I want to achieve I can say this:

Suppose the site has 5 pages....in one of them a button is clicked and the calendar appears(of course this calendar is created dynamically)

Is it necessary for the calendar to know what page it relates to? I do not understand exactly what are you trying to say with this.

Edited by jimfog

Ι understand...but why it would fail...

because loading whole page, i'm again assuming the calendar is triggered by onload event, partial load (assuming again) loads just #content, is calender part of #content, will load of partial page wait until calender is created, it is only interested in #content area after all, its not interested in rest of page content just that specific targeted area.

Since the calendar is dynamic, i could not fathom out why you could not have recreated the calender on the loading of other page content, so i assumed it was because it is dependent on what page it came, as again i have no idea how the calendar is used.