how google works

dcole.ath.cx

I need help telling my brother how google works, he thinks 2000 people look at 500 billion pages and write a summary of each page almost ever hour.He also thinks that scripts can not look at the source or see other webpages... like they can't access them in any way. that a script can't process every page and pick out keywords and give a rank to the page. and that google contacts ever company that has a website and asks them what rank they should be. Then after getting there view on each page go back and write a summary for each page. Then when someone updates a page they do it all over again.To get his view more, I went to google and went to a summary and he said google wrote "This article is about one of the founders of Microsoft." and that it wasn't on the page that the link went to, even though the web site has the same text in the first par.How do I prove that google uses a script to proccess every page (I need to also use stupid logic, nothing to big like "program" or anything)------Also Mac users, if you want to know how brain washed the average windows user is here is a quotes from my brother "Well Macs wouldn't be on the top of [the search term] computers because they a peice of junk!"Now I know what your thinking... put down the gun, it will not make this go away. no matter who you kill... yourself, my brother, the average user, bill, me(don't kill the messager)...

Maybe they work fast!I think the meta tags showed him it wasn't a google person."and that google contacts ever company that has a website and asks them what rank they should be." -- that is so funny.. Well you see google, were just not feeling it to day so drop us down to like 13th... Maybe tomorrow..

one time i had a mac. it took me a day to get familiar with... my windows computer took 2 weeks. I wish google was 2,000 people looking at webpages. mabey my site would get a better rank. I think google deleted my site from the index. they nolonger have a cache or any informaiton about me. this is odd because i was only down for less than a month. i find sites in google that have been down for more than two or three months and google still keeps them in its index. I resubmitted my site and i hope to see it back in google soon.

"and that google contacts ever company that has a website and asks them what rank they should be."
How about the fact that I have plenty of web pages indexed by Google and I've never been contacted by them.http://labs.google.com/papers/index.htmlAsk him what he thinks programmers do all day. Do they call companies and write summaries, or do they write software to do everything for them?