Hello everyone

I want to make a login page and I want to connect it with loptop or mobile fingerprint scanner and people can login with their fingerprint.

Can anyone help me what should I do?

There isn't really any support for using a phone's fingerprint scanner through a browser.  Most applications that use fingerprint authentication will connect to a fingerprint reader attached to the server or another network device.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, justsomeguy said:

There isn't really any support for using a phone's fingerprint scanner through a browser.  Most applications that use fingerprint authentication will connect to a fingerprint reader attached to the server or another network device.

So sir what should we do for computers and laptop and I think it must be a way for this job.

Can you tell me exactly how can we do it?

No, I can't, because there's not a single way for every laptop and every fingerprint reader to communicate with a web browser.  Maybe some of them have drivers or features to do that, I don't know.  Maybe browsers will start to add APIs to access fingerprint readers the same way they can with webcams, maybe that will happen over the next couple of years.  There's no standard for that now that I'm aware of.  There may be third-party resources you can use though, I haven't done any research on this company or looked carefully at what they offer but maybe they'll have something that works for you:

https://www.voltapass.com/index2.html

• Like 1

11 hours ago, justsomeguy said:

No, I can't, because there's not a single way for every laptop and every fingerprint reader to communicate with a web browser.  Maybe some of them have drivers or features to do that, I don't know.  Maybe browsers will start to add APIs to access fingerprint readers the same way they can with webcams, maybe that will happen over the next couple of years.  There's no standard for that now that I'm aware of.  There may be third-party resources you can use though, I haven't done any research on this company or looked carefully at what they offer but maybe they'll have something that works for you:

https://www.voltapass.com/index2.html

Thanks sir I sent them message maybe they will answer me if you find more things please tell me about it.