How site's admin manage their site ?

ClassicAsca

I was just thinking how the site's management panel looks like.I know there are CMSs but besides them how people manage, do they make their own custom admin panel to control the site or what else ? I was just curious how the control panel looks like that's all. Share some screenshots of your site's backend design (off course not the code -- i mean share backend working design/UI looks ) 

Everybody uses a CMS. The only difference is whether the CMS is created by a third party (like Wordpress) or is custom built by the same team that owns the website.

6 hours ago, Ingolme said:

Everybody uses a CMS. The only difference is whether the CMS is created by a third party (like Wordpress) or is custom built by the same team that owns the website.

Hey there thanks for the response.If u don't mind can u please show some real site's (i mean not example) CMS design/UI looks 

7 hours ago, justsomeguy said:

You mean will people let you log in to an actual CMS for a live site?  No, probably not.  I'm sure you can find a demo of Wordpress though, or it's easy enough to download and install it yourself.

I am saying to share some screenshot not anything buddy :)