A layout issue

jojo_slash

Hi,I have written a xml file together with an xsl to display the order. The output displays in the explorer like this:Food (This is the topic)Apple(This is the title)It is red or green...... (This ................................ is................................ the................................ paragraph)Finally, it is something you should always eat.Orange(This is the title)It is orange............... (This ................................ is................................ the................................ paragraph)It is as good as apple and is something you should include in your eating habit.Drink (This is the topic)Milk(This is the title)It is a drink of............ (This ................................ is................................ the................................ paragraph)It is a drink that you should keep drinking everyday.and so forth.....(More than 20 topics) Now I am on the layout issue. My issue is depicted as follow:I want to display them in 2 columns and in rows(This means I am going to put them into tablel. This is fine for me ). But, each row only contain 10 lines. So if a paragraph contains more than 10 lines the 11th will be going to the next row or next column in the same row.The following are my expectation:Food___Column1_____| __Column2___ ___Apple_______| ___Orange____It is..................... | It is................................... | ...................................... | ..................................... | ...........Drink___Milk________| ___Softdrink____It is......................| It is ......................................| ..............................................|..............................................|..................If the paragraph more than 10 lines(suppose apple's paragraph exceed):Food___Column1_____| __Column2___ ___Apple_______| ................. (This is the 11th lines of apple's paragraph)It is..................... | ........................................ | ............. (This is the last line of apple's paragraph)........................... | __Orange____........................... | ................Can anyone suggest any solution? I can make the table using xsl but I don't know how to layout them in 10 sentences for each row . I think there is a solution underlying on CSS. Can anyone give an advise?

Please continue here:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5939And try, in the future, to stick to one forum for your topic. This topic is about xml and more particularly about xslt, so it would best go in the XSLT forum. Always try to analyse your topic and then put it in the forum you deem most suitable...Thank you. :)