Frame Resize?

tyler

You know how a frame on the left goes all the way to the top? Is there a way to make a FRAME look like this: ______________________________________________ | | | Banner Here | |_____________________________________________| | | | | | | | links here | Window here | | | | |____________|________________________________|Sorry if my art doesent look good , lol. But I've tryed this in the past and it hasent turned out so well. But this could save me alot of work if i could have this done. The Banner shouldetn change when you click a link the window should.Is there a way to do this? If not is there a way to cut the link size from not going all the way up the window because I dont have alot of links and theres alot of black space at the bottom.aww man it looked good when i was writing it :)

I tryed the banner thing it didnt work for me but I found a websie that does but I dont knwo how he does it. He also has downloads were when you put the mouse over theres a box on the right that give a desription. I think thats really awsoem.But I have no clu on how to rip html from websites :).....

I tryed the banner thing it didnt work for me but I found a websie that does but I dont knwo how he does it. He also has downloads were when you put the mouse over theres a box on the right that give a desription. I think thats really awsoem.
it is javascript that creates the box on mouseover
But I have no clu on how to rip html from websites :).....
View->Page SourceIf they have the JS in extrenal files you will be able to see the path in the <script src="">...just type the path into the browser and you will be able to download the JS.