Form

tyler

Hey I made a thread in meadia but I don't think thats were I should have asked from what I have in mind. I'm thinking about taking a dropdown menu and putting music names and selections inside. But when you click of the dropdown the music plays, I'm not sure if you need a form but I'd also like to combine it with embeded music player....Anyway I can add the MIDS to the dropdown music so it can play?

you can use javascript to do this and I combine it with an frame or iframe and you are set.you'll have to do a little research on your own to figure it out - we typically won't post out-right solution here. so, google somethign like "javascript dropdown menu" and then target your links into a frame - this will prevent you from having to reload the page you are on and will reduce the complexity.

a.) Goto http://www.w3schools.comb.) in the upper right hand corner type "iframe" in the search boxc.) a new window will open with the google search results for this domaind.) the following link is the first to be returned:http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp

ok what do you mean by a scroll down menu?

<select multiple="multiple" size="5">...serveral options...</select>

is that what you mean???It produces a select box 5 options high and scrolls if there are more than 5 options and you can choose as many options as you want.

Nah, I meant like ok its a pull down menu you click the arrow and it shows a small list of music you click the one you want and it plays....Kinda wanted to merge it with the embeded music player cause i like pausing it but if you cant do that its fine :)