Iframe problem Help needed

seba4

Hello i hope someone can help me because i already asked someone and he didnt find a solution.My index.htm has 6 iframes and its just calling other htmls . Everythink is ok if i set iframe height in pixels but i need the lower ones to be in % because on every html its a different lenght of page. My problems is that if i insert height in % i cant see my page like i should. Program just cuts it, i tried in IE and FIREFOX and all the same. You can see my page on My pageand a picture where you can see what is my problem Picture that shows my problemPage table/iframe code :

<table id="Table_01" width="950" height="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="LEFT">	<tr>		<td width="218" height="212">	  <iframe width="200" height="220" name="oko" frameborder="0" src="L_Z_oko.htm" scrolling="no"></iframe></td>		<td width="556">				<iframe width="600" height="220" name="fototapete_flash" frameborder="0" src="S_Z_fototapete_flash.htm" scrolling="no"></iframe></td>		<td width="176">		<iframe width="150" height="220" name="D_zgornja" frameborder="0" src="D_Z_okvir.htm" scrolling="no"></iframe></td>	</tr>	<tr>		<td height="100%">		<iframe  width="200" height=100% name="meni" frameborder="0" src="meni_glavno.htm" scrolling="no"></iframe></td>		<td rowspan="2">		<iframe width="600" height=100% name="sredina" frameborder="0" src="os_podatki.htm" scrolling="no"></iframe></td>		<td rowspan="2">		<iframe width="150" height=100% name="D_stranska" frameborder="0" src="d_s.htm" scrolling="no"></iframe></td>	</tr>

try it with css (use the style tag, the attributes you are using are deprecated):

<tr>		<td height="100%">		<iframe  style="width: 200px; height: 100%;" name="meni" frameborder="0" src="meni_glavno.htm" scrolling="no"></iframe></td></tr>

Oh yeah, your problem was that you didnt have double qoutes (") around the 100% so it just ignored it and made each iframe the length of the page..

i was hoping that will work but it isnt working at all still the same it just cuts that page. If anyone wants to help i can send him all htmls its about 8mb big and he can see all the code just send message. i hope someone will

I would suggest a block of css versus an iFrame. To make the block scroll you must have something like below

#boxthatscrolls {width: XXXpx;height: XXXpx;position: absolute;overflow: auto;}

Plus your site will render much better in search engines!