Webpage

Paraiya

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html><head></head><body><body bgcolor=black><table width='100% height='100%' body bgcolor='#333333'><tr><td colspan='3'><center><font color='white' face='verdana'>Banner here!</center></td></tr><tr> <td><font color='white' face='verdana'>Navigation</font></td> <td rowspan='3'><font color='white' face='verdana'><center>Welcome to Eternity Online</center></font></td></tr><tr> <td><font color='white' face='verdana'>Affiliates Links</font></td></tr><tr> <td><font color='white' face='verdana'>Shoutbox</font></td></tr></table></body></html>
http://eternityonline.bravehost.com/index.htmlI'm trying to get Welcome to Eternity Online! underneath Banner here! and I believe you have to use cellpadding or spacing or whatever but i'm not sure how to do it.Also when I add rowspan='3' to the banner cell it doesn't fill up 3 rows, it goes down and eats up the 3 on the left.Little help please?

Not quite sure what you mean Paraiya. Do you want to move "Welcome to..." to the left hand side of the cell so it looks to be underneath "Banner Here".If so, its to do with the <center> tag you have around "Welcome to...". Also, If you put valign="top" it will move the text to the top of the cell. So this bit of the code: <td rowspan='3'><font color='white' face='verdana'><center>Welcome to Eternity Online</center></font></td>Try changing it to <td rowspan='3' valign='top' align='left><font color='white' face='verdana'>Welcome to Eternity Online</font></td>Have you though about trying to use css to create columns instead of using tables? Do a google for 2 column css layout.

No in different cells like they are now. But I want to move the Eternity text underneath the banner. How do I do that, is it cellspacing or something?
Got it!Do you know the EXACT size of the banner up there?I hope you gonna keep the fix size of the banner all the time!dorothy