strange qusetion!

DreamWeaver

it could be strange question, i don't know..!!guys,,,,i'm 30 years old man and i have worked in a whole sale shop (food whole sale) as sales man for 6 years,, and i'm very very intersed in the web and web development,,,so,,, can i start a new career in web development in this age ? or it's too late?please help me...thanks.

I would say yes.unless you are the worlds slowest learner, which you probably aren't.
you should also have hands, unless you can type with your feet which would be really fun to try sometime. for you own website you wont kneed to learn everything. i like the learn as you kneed it approach. i started html with simple links and text then went to tables and setting colors and then i moved to css to further help design my site. then i moved to php to make a message board and some other cool things. i've been doing this for at least a year and a half now but i have known css and html well for about a year. once you get the concept of tags you should be able to learn html quickly.

At the age of 25, I switched from hotel resort management to senior cold fusion programmer within 5 years.If you want to do it, you can.