Anyone remember me?

zachary

Im back, School has been in my way and im working on an exciting project!I present to you TBB!Im working with 3 people on this project. Its been really fun so far :) Anywho for you who dont know what it is, its a forum system :)

You mean this TBB is your own forum system? You own creation? WOW. It looks really nice. Then again, it's using tables for layout, making it not much different then existing forum systems like this one.

My freind owns TBB. His name is toungy. Im a devloper and another freind named stobbo is helping us too. Plus we got another guy good with PHP too :) And yes we wanted to look like IPB, Its more user freindly :)

Well Im the html coder not php coder so I cant really help you. I am also a support member to give you support with the forums.If you have ANY questions please email us!Toungy - toungy@toungeweb.comZachary - Zachary.webmaster@gmail.comStobbo - Admin@rshub.comLazer - Im not sure about his email :/ :)

Ya, the reason most forums have that layout is because it's well tested and seems to work out the best, including the fact that it's more appealing to people too. :)That's very, very cool---amazing job. Professional! :)