Color Change problem?

Codeman0013

Hey guys the following code is supposed to alternate colors on a q and a thing but for some reason its not working? I took this page over and i'm still trying to get all the bugs worked out here is the code:

<?php if ($totalRows_rs_employeeinfo > 0) { // Show if recordset not empty ?><?php  while (!$rs_employeeqa->EOF) {?>           <tr class="  <?phpif($SSAdv_m1%$SSAdv_change_every1==0 && $SSAdv_m1>0){$SSAdv_k1++;}print $SSAdv_colors1[$SSAdv_k1%count($SSAdv_colors1)];$SSAdv_m1++;?>">          <td valign="top" width="175"><p><b><?php echo $rs_employeeqa->Fields('staffquestion'); ?></b></p></td>          <td valign="top"><p><?php echo $rs_employeeqa->Fields('staffanswer'); ?></p></td>      </tr>      	  <?php    $rs_employeeqa->MoveNext();  }?><?php } // Show if recordset not empty ?><?php if ($totalRows_rs_employeeqa == 0) { // Show if recordset empty ?>

Try something like this:

<?$query = "SELECT * FROM table order by name";$results = mysql_query($query);$i = 1;while($e = mysql_fetch_array($results)){ ?>  <tr    <? 	if ($i % 2 == 0){	 echo "bgcolor='transparent'"; 	} else { 	 echo "bgcolor='#F0F0F0' style='color:#7E7E7E;filter:alpha(opacity=70);-moz-opacity: 0.70;opacity: 0.70;-khtml-opacity: 0.70;'";}    ?>>   <td><? echo "<a href='nominationforms/$e[nom_doc]' class='links'>". $e[nom_title]." ".$e[nom_first]." ".$e[nom_middle]." ".$e[nom_last]."</a>"; ?></td>   <td><? echo $e[nom_tenure]; ?></td>   <td><? echo $e[nom_ret_date]; ?></td>   <td><? echo $e[nom_years]; ?></td>  </tr> <? $i = $i + 1;}?>

Hey guys the following code is supposed to alternate colors on a q and a thing but for some reason its not working?
Is that a question?
I took this page over and i'm still trying to get all the bugs worked out here is the code:
Look at the HTML that is being generated to figure out what the problem is. You are displaying a value from an array called $SSAdv_colors1, but there's no way to tell from this code if the value in that array is valid. For all we know, you are displaying a hex color code in the "class" attribute. Look at the HTML and see why it's not working, then you can change the PHP to display the correct HTML.