Images for my website

AGazzaz

hello,yesterday i was searching for a web site with images that i can use in my sitethe kind of pictures that make the site look goodis there is such site or i should google for my picturesneedless to say i want a free one :)
The sites below contain non-copyright photos which you may use freely.www.freestockphotos.com, www.geekphilosopher.com, www.bigfoto.com, www.firstgov.gov, www.sxc.hu/index.phtml.And in general, you can use pictures from Google as long as you ask permission and give credit for the picture where due.

please, understand that using any image or photo without the original author, artist, photographer, or distributor's written consent is an infringment on their copyright. take what ever advice you like - either find one that is free and make sure you get it in writing that you can use it, buy it, or find another.that is to say that google image searches are not free game, regardless if you site the source.

And to add to that, unless it is stated otherwise, all images, text (media in general) is automatically copyrighted by the author when created according to U.S. copyright laws.So when in doubt, ask for permission.

Thank you guys for the tipsjust to let you know i am using linux because i have never bought a windows licence and i do not intend to (i am using computers for 11 years now) so i really care about the copyright issue that's why i asked for free websitesthank you aquatsr fo the sites i found that they are all interesting and i found that www.sxc.hu/index.phtml is the best as i have already used itthanks again and good luck

it is better to use professional images where you pay and get, if u are making websites for a company or your clients as later there must be no problem for your client.for your website you can google out to find many images and our friends have given some good links where you can find some good images.