Can someone help me out here?

jjgamepro17

CSS

body {SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #000000;SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #666666;SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #696969;SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #A9A9A9;SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #778899;SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #778899;SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #808080;SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #778899;}

Ph, what do you mean the better browsers... More than 50% of people use IE I think. Anyway I try to make my sites compaible for IE and Fire Fox. The scroll bar code doesn't stop things from working, it just may not work in all browsers.

Ph, what do you mean the better browsers... More than 50% of people use IE I think.
Thats only because more than 50% of peple use the browser tha comes with their computer. Anyways, g to the browser dscussion to talk more. On-topic, does tha code really not worl with opera/firefox? is there any code that does?ps. sorry for typos im on my pda

Thats only because more than 50% of peple use the browser tha comes with their computer. Anyways, g to the browser dscussion to talk more. On-topic, does tha code really not worl with opera/firefox? is there any code that does?ps. sorry for typos im on my pda
I think that Opera can, but only as inline styles. It has a buggy behaviour otherwise. See this article on quirksmode.org for details.