PHP+Flash

tyngtyng

not dispaly in flash movie but in php file..actually im going to use d hyperlink inside my Map Flash..to link with my database..!!!!let say..."singapore" as a hyperlink marker inside my map, as i click d "singapore" marker, it turn to .'map.php?id=<?'php page or 'map.php?id=1' or 'map.php?id=2' until id=1500.... and so onbut i dont know how to start d script??can u show me how to do it???thx!!!

I hv been ceated a image map with a macromedia Flash....my problem now is How to retrieve my data from the database in PHP after i click d button hyperlink in Flash???is tat feasible ???i hv about 1500 hyperlink inside d Flash...!!!each hyperlink hv a differrent information(data) let say, when i click d red color hyperlink inside d Flash, it display all d information abot it..!!n so on...i dunno whether it's feasible to do so onot...!!!anyone can help me there???thx

I'm not sure what you are asking. Apparently you have a database with some data in it, and a Flash movie with some buttons in it, and you want to do what? Do you want Flash to use PHP to get the information from the database depending on what you clicked, and display it in the Flash movie?

Hmm, perhaps I am misreading your question but from what I understand you want a flash file to send variables to a php file. Here's how I'd do it...1. Make a new LoadVars object to hold the info.

var image_clicked:LoadVars = new LoadVars ();

2. Then, when a certain part of the image is clicked I'd send the info to the property in the image_clicked property.

on (press){	 _root.image_clicked.clicked = "button5";}

That way, you can say image_clicked.clicked; Now, you'll want to send that to your php file, so let's do the heavy lifting (this is a modified code for the button code; the one listed above)...

on (press){	 _root.image_clicked.clicked = "button5";	 _root.sendAndLoad ("reaction.php", _root.image_clicked, "post");}

I'm a little shifty-eyed on the sendAndLoad function but it should work. If it doesn't, sorry.