Overlapping

Ruud Hermans

<html><head></head><FRAMESET ROWS="30%,*">  <FRAME SRC="menu.html">  <FRAME SRC="welkom.html"></FRAMESET></html>

I'm using the above code for a website, menu.html is a menu based on this the problem I face now is that I can't overlap the frame underneath it so the links that drop down from the navigation menu aren't visible.Is there any way to sort this out?Ruud Hermans

Concider me an idiot at the moment.....maby I am.....How would I best approuch this issue then so I can have a navigation menu that can overlap the text underneath it couse it would be pretty boring looking at a screen with only a navigationbar on it.Edit. I know I could do it by not using frames but if I need to change the navigationbar in that case I would need to open several pages sinds it needs to be displayed on all pages.Ruud Hermans

There's a couple of options1. create the menu in an external javascript and link it into each or your pages 2. use server side includes, you would save your menu in one file and then include it into each of your pages, you need need access to a server language like phphttp://www.w3schools.com/php/php_includes.asp