moving images

cyrus71

hi,I want to create an area (for example width=500, higth=200) that contains moving images. My english is not so good and i dont know how formulate my problem,I have 20 images (100, 200) I wan to have an area that just has place for 5 images. those 20 images moves in this area rekursivly like a slide.how can i make it.thanks

Akthough the marquee tag works I thought that it has been depriceated and that t won't validate?
It's not deprecated, the marquee tag was never part of the HTML specification, it was a tag created by microsoft - Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari web browsers support it for legacy page compatibility.

Oh right, so does that mean that it won't validate and that it may not work in some browsers?
That's correct, the validator will give an error as this element isn't part of the dtd and some browsers may not support the tag as it's not part of the standard.

That's correct, the validator will give an error as this element isn't part of the dtd and some browsers may not support the tag as it's not part of the standard.
The major browser do support it however, Firefox, IE and Opera.Ruud Hermans

Good, good, I just wondered whether it woud completely mess up your page, but as it just wont show it then theres no problems, Thank you for your help, well not really, but thanks for responding to my queries. You see I never really use marquees but they do look rather amazing, then again they can also look tackey, but oh well.