class in php

ishan_lov_u

Well there are several websites out there that can help you learn classes basicly any website with php tutorials will usually have something on using classes.As for other resources I basicly learned classes through c++ which made it easier to learn in php, its not as complicated in php then in c++ or other languages such as java and what not. but if you understand classes in other languages its pretty simple in php.I also use several php books i have bought also go into great detail on classes one of my favorite php books I use as a bible to design all my sites that pretty much covers everything you want to know about building a php driven site is called Creating Interactive Websites with PHP and Web Services by the owner of phpfreaks.com by Eric Rosebrock. published by Sybex. Its a Intermediate/Advanced book but if you have a good php foundation should be easy to follow along and get some good useful tips out of it.to some it up just do some reading on the web by doing a google search for OOP PHP Class Programming or go down to your local bookstore and look for a good book on PHP that you can follow along with most of them all cover classes in some point in the book.Good Luck Classes will make your life easier. I have Several I use in all my sites such as an email class, a paging class, one to generate meta tags, and even did one to intergrade PHPBB login system with my own. So Once you learn it will give you a wealth of tools to use in your own projects.