Help me please..

tayfunatasayar

1) We're not here to do your homework. Please give it an attempt, and then tell us what you have so far. We'll help you from there.2) I can't understand anything you just wrote. Could you explain a bit more?

how can i reserve string values?For example;TAYFUN NUFYATTAYFU----UFYATTAYF-------FYATTAY-.-.-.-.-.YATTA-.-.-.-.-.-.-ATT-.-.-.-.-.-..--.Ttayfun is a value what entered with prompt.. like that;

function Text(){ name=prompt("Name","");window.document.write( ad +"" +"<br>");for(var i=name.length ; i>=0 ; i--){ window.document.write( name.substring(i-1,0) + "<br>"); } }Result...............

I have no idea what the lines are in the middle, but if you're just looking to take a string, and write it and its reverse on a line, then remove a character from it, and repeat writing it and its reverse until you have one character, then...

<script type='text/javascript'>/*Normal & Reverse PrintCreated by Webworldxhttp://w3schools.com*/var myString = "Hello"function reverse_print_remove(txt){  if(txt.length == 0) return false;  document.write( txt + " " );  document.write( txt.split("").reverse().join("") );  document.write( "<br />" );    txt = txt.substring(0,txt.length-1);  reverse_print_remove(txt);}reverse_print_remove(myString);</script>

Note you'll have to know how that works, and if it's part of your homework, you'll want to rewrite it for yourself or attribute it appropriately.