Problem importing feature into website

Elevator_Hazard

Here is the problem I can't make it work... It works fine before I upload it too! I took the tryit off of w3schools and changed its things so it should work from anywhere on web but it doesn't work. I did get a little thing put into the html code displaying that this form is unoporational... and in the code it had a comment or something about provisional users, but I deleted it because I'm stupid... I shoulda left it up...Pleaes help :)

No, it is just that I used to have a free webs account and it put a load of sponcered links on my site and a bit saying that it was created using free webs....So I wasn't sure wether you had no adverts whatsoever when you signed up for the uploading but not creating service, if you get what I mean.

uhm sorry , dont understand well I find this// commentAbout AdvertisementsAs you know, we provide all this for free… but we do place ads on your site. If you'd like to get rid of the ads, consider upgrading to one of our premium services. We're sure to have a package that suits your needs.

Here is the problem I can't make it work... It works fine before I upload it too! I took the tryit off of w3schools and changed its things so it should work from anywhere on web but it doesn't work. I did get a little thing put into the html code displaying that this form is unoporational... and in the code it had a comment or something about provisional users, but I deleted it because I'm stupid... I shoulda left it up...Pleaes help :)
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but you can't really just copy the editor they have on the w3schools site. Sure, you can copy the frontend, with the two boxes, but look at the form tag on the w3schools page:<form action="tryit_view.asp" method="post" target="view">The tryit_view.asp file makes the thing work. That you will need to write yourself. Granted, it's not real hard, but it's not something you can copy. And don't expect to host it on a free host.
it also doesnt support POST or GET command , I remember that
I find that a little hard to believe, all web requests are either get or post. Your browser sends a get request when it wants a web page.

<form action="tryit_view.asp" method="post" target="view">
:) I have done the same thing similar to this code before ( When I find a way for chatting )and I surely that it said it doesnt support Post or Get commandanyway , maybe Hazard should try it again