listing all files, but with links

real_illusions

ok, i found the way to list all files in a directory by using this code:<?phpif ($handle = opendir('.')) { while (false !== ($file = readdir($handle))) { if ($file != "." && $file != "..") { echo "$file\n"; } } closedir($handle);}?>Only problem is, it doesn't link to them files, how do you make it do that? I've tried a quick search on google, but i couldn't seem to find anything. I dont need anything fancy, just a nice list of the files, that link to that file, preferably in a new window.:)

<?phpif ($handle = opendir('.')) {while (false !== ($file = readdir($handle))) {if ($file != "." && $file != "..") {echo "<a href=\".\\$file\">$file</a>\n";}}closedir($handle);}?>

It looks like the dot is the directory so thats what I used. That should work anyways!

<?phpif ($handle = opendir('.')) {while (false !== ($file = readdir($handle))) {if ($file != "." && $file != "..") {echo '<a href="' . $file . '"><br />';} closedir($handle);}?>

Untested. Might have to play with it a bit, but that would be the approach to take. If the file is not the parent or self directory, create an anchor tag followed by an html new line.