Comment to my template

tantachar07

I made a new template . . . the code goes here . . .

<html><head><style type="text/css">body{background-image: url('http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p42/hns_marcon/17.jpg');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed}a.one:link {color: blue; text-decoration: none}a.one:visited {color: violet; text-decoration: none}a.one:hover {background: 931423;; text-decoration: underline}a.one:active {color: #00FF00}</style><title></title></head><body><font face="verdana" size="7" color="#00FF00">  <b>  <a name="1">Page title</a></b></font><br /><strong><font color="#000000" size="1" face="verdana"><hr color="#00FF66"/>Vice Header here</center> <br />   <script language="javascript">document.write("Currently used browser:"+navigator.appname+" ")</script><hr color="#00FF66"/></font></strong><table width="526" height="308" border="1" cellpadding="14"  bordercolor="#FF0000">  <tr>	<td width="197"><font face="verdana" size="1"><b>Images/Iframes/etc . . . </b></font></td>  </tr></table><font face="verdana" size="1"><b><div align="center">© *Company title* 2005-2006</div></b></font></body></html>

Just paste this in notepad and save it as .htm or .html

Can you not just upload the page and then link it to us? I mean, I personally would want to just click on a link instead of copying, pasting, saving, and then seeing it and having to delete it later on.

Can you not just upload the page and then link it to us? I mean, I personally would want to just click on a link instead of copying, pasting, saving, and then seeing it and having to delete it later on.
I second that. I'm not making a file and saving it just to help YOU.

The "File attachment" menu goes random

Honestly?Okay, here goes:1. you don't have a Doc Type Declaration.2. The CSS is embedded in the Head and on the page.3. Table based.4. <b> tags are passe. use <em> or <strong>5. class = "1" or "one" ???Other than that, nice enough.