upload feature in guestbook

jibo

hi i was looking for a guestbook, i found 2 that i like but 1 more than the other 1 of them has an upload feature so u can upload a pic of youself but the other doesnt, i was hoping i would be able to add the upload feature to the other guestbook the scripts i got are quite long 1 is available here this is the 1 i want and the 2nd 1 is available here this is the 1 with the picture upload feature, does anyone know how i can use the 2 scripts together to make the 1st sccript have an picture upload feature thanks.hope someone can give me a quick answer or at least point me in the right direction, thanks

You don't need to use the other script. Just take the script you want to use, learn how to handle file uploads, and add it yourself. Look at whatever database the thing is using, if any, and figure out where to add the filename so that the correct image shows up next to each entry. It will be more confusing to try and integrate two things that weren't made to work with each other then it will be to learn how to do exactly what you want and do it yourself.http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.php