Order Form

AnonymousX

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so I apologize if this is an inappropriate place to do so. I am looking to make an order form on my website. However, I don't wish for it to be a pay online as that conflicts with regulations for the organization. Instead, I want the form to be something that the user fills out, which sends to use through email. I also want an auto-responder to send to the user's email telling them how to make their payment through the postal mail. I'm not neccissarily looking for somebody to give me a code, but rather for somebody to direct me to a site where I may learn how to do this. Thanks.

It depends what language you are making the script using.I assume its ASP as you have posted in the ASP Forum.Visit: http://www.webwizguide.info/asp/tutorials/...ts_tutorial.aspto learn about sending emails using CDONTSthen basically you have a html form setup and click the submit button which sends the results of the form to the processemail page which then emails the results to you and a standard email to the customer.