problem with pc

Guest aladavlis

Guest aladavlis

Hello, I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.

It does sound like malware. Not being able to access the options for your browser has nothing to do with your connection, it's the software itself.Do a Google search for ad-aware and spybot S&D, install and run both of those to scan your computer. Then download and instal HiJackThis from here:http://merijn.org/programs.php#hijackthisHiJackThis will not remove anything unless you tell it to, but it will scan all of your settings to determine what programs are loaded or are set to start up when your computer starts. You can post your log from HiJackThis at this forum:http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cleanupBe sure to read the huge bold link at the top labelled "mandatory steps", you will need to talk about what you've done in your first post to make sure you get help. If you just show up and ask for help you'll get ignored, you need to follow their instructions and tell them what you've already tried.