Problems with link variable.

Kristian_C

Hey, i have a small problem i have a page made with variable links and a get function to get the page into a table, but i have a forum there to, and when i click on the link to get into the topic the page aint found since i have to variables...

Link is like this :		<th width="29%" align="left" valign="middle" scope="col" cellspacing='1'><div align="left">		<a href="?side=adminforumse<? echo"?tittel=$get->id";?> target=''"><?=$get->tittel?></a></div>  </th>tried another way with the whole link in echo but still dont work :pHere's the get function :	  <table width="91%"  border="0" cellspacing="1">		<tr>		  <th scope="col"><?php	if($_GET[side]){	$side=($_GET[side]);	include "$side.php";	}else{	include "adminforum.php";	}	?></th>		</tr>	  </table>

Anyone here that can help me?

In your "get function" you have this:

<?php

But in your href you have this:

<?

Could that be the problem? Is your server set up to process "<?" as PHP code?

When you have more then one variable in the querystring, they are separated with a & character.index.php?var1=val2&var2=val2&var3=val3I bolded everything I added:<a href="?side=adminforumse<?php echo"&tittel={$get->id}";?> target=''"><?php echo $get->tittel; ?></a>