Double Click

Professor GIBS

Okay so I have a navigational bar:

<nav>	<ul id="navigation">		<li><a href="..homeindex.php" id="firstNav">Home</a></li>		<li><a href="..forumsforums.php">Forums</a></li>		<li><a href="..programprogram.php">Program</a></li>		<li><a href="#">Development Teams &blacktriangledown;</a>			<ul>				<li><a href="..teamsmaingraphic.php">Graphic Design</a></li>				<li><a href="..teamsmaingame.php">Game Design</a></li>				<li><a href="..teamsmainweb.php">Web Design</a></li>				<li><a href="..teamsmainapp.php">App Design</a></li>				<li id="special_hover"><a href="#">Special »</a>					<ul id="special">						<li><a href="..teamsspecialtechnology.php">Technology Era</a></li>						<li><a href="..teamsspeciallanguages.php">Languages</a></li>						<li><a href="..teamsspecialcomputers.php">Computers</a></li>						<li><a href="..teamsspecialphones.php">Phones</a></li>					</ul>										</li>			</ul>		</li>		<li><a href="#">Store &blacktriangledown;</a>			<ul id="store">				<li><a href="..storeproductstemplates.php">Website Templates</a></li>				<li><a href="..storeproductsgames.php">Pre-Order Games</a></li>				<li><a href="..storeproductstechEra.php">Technology Era</a></li>				<li><a href="..storeproductsapplications.php">Applications</a></li>			</ul>		</li>		<li><a href="..contactcontact.php">Contact</a></li>		<li><a href="..chatchat.php">Chat</a></li>		<li><a href="..FAQFAQ.php" id="FAQ">FAQ</a></li>	</ul></nav>

You can tell my "Development Teams", and "Store" both are linked to '#'. This is because it's pretty annoying to click on then, and be directed to a page you didn't mean to go to(since their drop down lists). I was wondering if it was possible WITHOUT JavaScript, to make it link to a certain page on double click or if clicked within a certain time frame? Thanks in advanced!

Edited by Professor GIBS

No no, I want them to be links though. Like for example the store, I want it go to a page that displays items from all stores, instead of being specific. But, I want it to go to that page, on the second click.. Am I making since?

Okay, I see.. Thank you, I looked over it, though it seems to be a little unstable. So I figured I would use JavaScript, and this is my code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="home.js"></script>
$("#teams").dblclick(function() {	document.write("The paragraph was double-clicked.");});

But it doesn't work, and I tried it without the "#".