Responsive Menu Breakpoints

m_hutchins

Hello there,

I'm trying to have the responsive/"hamburger" menu appear at a slightly larger display screen width (probably around 1024-ish) and not having very much luck. I've tried altering and making this happen with css, but again, no luck. I believe it's being controlled (or somewhat) by JS (and I could be wrong...). Seeing that I'm not much of a JS guy, I'm having some issues figuring this out.

I see some breakpoints that I've tried to edit at around line 840 in the /js/scrip.js file...and I didn't have any luck there as well.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advanced!
mh

6 hours ago, m_hutchins said:

Hello there,

I'm trying to have the responsive/"hamburger" menu appear at a slightly larger display screen width (probably around 1024-ish) and not having very much luck. I've tried altering and making this happen with css, but again, no luck. I believe it's being controlled (or somewhat) by JS (and I could be wrong...). Seeing that I'm not much of a JS guy, I'm having some issues figuring this out.

I see some breakpoints that I've tried to edit at around line 840 in the /js/scrip.js file...and I didn't have any luck there as well.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advanced!
mh

Do you perhaps have an example for us to see where its going wrong?

Hi there, m_hutchins

script.js: Line 845

values = [0, 576, 768, 992, 1200, 1600];

script.js: Line 1124

breakpoint: 992,

script.js: Line 1175

values = [0, 576, 768, 992, 1200, 1600],

These might be the sizes you were looking for.

Edited by Funce

Funce, I tried to edit those a couple of days ago and had no luck. I also changed all the break points at 992 to 1100 in the script.js file and the style.css file and also didn't have any luck. I'm completely baffled. THanks for taking the time to take a peak though!