mysql data base

bluetoother

iam developing a php site on mysql data basefirst time for me working on mysqlfrom what i read it is a limited databaseso that hosting sites say that i can put 2 or 3 mysql databasesbut till now i develop the site on 1 databasedo i have to spilt it into 2 databases ?like removing some big table from the main database , then put it in another databasehope i learn about this before i present my site to the owners :)

iam developing a php site on mysql data basefirst time for me working on mysqlfrom what i read it is a limited databaseso that hosting sites say that i can put 2 or 3 mysql databasesbut till now i develop the site on 1 databasedo i have to spilt it into 2 databases ?like removing some big table from the main database , then put it in another databasehope i learn about this before i present my site to the owners :)
Hehe, if you are makeing 3sites you can use all three, but if you just are makeing 1 site one database is enough, you can have unlimited tables in a db so you can create like 10000 functions on one db.the limit of 3 databases is just if you want to make 2 other sites or if you want to separate some things, i like to separate all my admin login/logs ++ tables from the normal db i use for my game. So yeah one db is enough :) hehe.. ->Kristian_C.------------Edit:Ops dident see the limited db before now, hmm, never heard about a limited db :s.. so then i really dont know .-> Kristian_C.

Hosts can optionally limit the number of databases available to a user. It's not a limit with MySQL, it's whatever the host wants the user to be able to do. If you install MySQL at home you can create as many databases as you want. You don't have to use anything, they are just giving you the option to use more then one. You may want one for your site content, maybe another one for phpbb or something like that, and another one for a shopping cart. Or, if all the tables had unique names, then you could put them all in the same database. It's just for organization.

I too have a question about the MySQL.My freehost uses PHPmyAdmin for the making of MySQL databases.I need some1 familiar with PHPmyAdmin to help me make those tables.Because i don't know how to make them.