OT: True or false

jhecht

just to see something. I've gotten a theory already, but we'll see.In an argument between a man and a woman, the woman is always right no matter how many times she's proven wrong.True or false.

There's a problem between men and women. To a man, concepts like logic and reason make sense in an argument, but these things don't matter to a woman. Women care about emotion, and will straight up just say something that is totally contrary to logic and reason because they feel emotional about it.It's not so much that she's "right", she knows she's not right, she just doesn't care. She won't let a technicality like correctness get in the way of her argument.

lol. This is more off topic than anything, but, uhm, are there any females on this board? If there are im amazed i'm not gettin yelled at right now...

lol. This is more off topic than anything, but, uhm, are there any females on this board? If there are im amazed i'm not gettin yelled at right now...
My guess is there are none or they just haven't read this yet. I'd keep your guard up though :)

Guest DHAC3

It is a true statement as well as a false statement. Depends on who you talk too. This is not a statement that can be answered True or False, it is an opinion. From a women. :)

A good quote often attributed to the comedian George Carlin:

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?
:)

This is a bit of a side tangent, but one of my favorite bash.org quotes..

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

A good quote often attributed to the comedian George Carlin: :)
Awesome... Simply freaking awesome.
This is a bit of a side tangent, but one of my favorite bash.org quotes..
LMAO!!!

Archived