Afghanistan After Democracy

Html

Hello there.Well presented by Mohammad Miraki. An Afghan-American.*Please be aware that the last page contains graphic, disturbing images, as well they are shown in his thirty six minute documentary. I just opened my documents folder and placed over what I didn't want to see.*http://www.afghanistanafterdemocracy.com/index.htmlI would like to give a link which is raising money for Afghan victims of the effects of "Depleted Uranium". I don't know if anyone here would like to purchase the book that explains what has happened there. http://www.afghanistanafterdemocracy.com/page4.htmlOr just a small donation.I have not purchased the book, but from reading through the website it is a serious subject. As well I have not donated any money as I do not have the means to do so.I at least perhaps just want to post this to raise some awareness for those who may not know.Thank you.

A little too off topic for me. These types of posts open the door to outrageous conversations - there are plenty of places on the web built just for that purpose - I'd prefer to see us stay more on topic.

???????????????????????????????/Moderator, please take it upon your good judgment and delete this thread!It is weired and does not have anything to do with anything that is general that w3schools would ever want to discuss or use as a thread to assit web developers.

Yeah, political discussions are asking for trouble imo. If ever this forum gets an off-topic forum*, it would probably be open to such discussions, but that would also require more moderators to monitor them. So for now, and for this forum, I don't think it's a good idea. I doubt Choco's opinion will be much different, so I think we'll leave it at that for now. He can express his opinion later if he feels the need. Either way it's a consensus.* There's no need to re-open that discussion here now, because the server costs in relation to ad royalties is actually negative, so an off-topic forum would likely increase the bandwidth requirements quite drastically.

Archived