A suggestion for the W3Schools Forum

SLS

This has been discussed before and the only outcome has been the Official Show Off Your Site Thread. Even with it though, you can regularly see new topics from people asking for input and you'll see they get more critiques.

You should add a forum where people can critique other people's sites.
Yeah, like skemcin said, it would have to be if people start a thread and ask for criticism. People giving constructive criticism and only that. If you have nothing nice/helpful to say, you have nothing to say. The Official Show Off Your Site thread that Boen linked to is not really a good idea for anything other than showing off a finished site, and getting small comments on it. With sites in production, people suggesting things for different sites across posts gets confusing and cluttered. Based on all the threads popping up in General, perhaps a separate forum would be a good idea.

I support it just to get the threads out of the forum they're in. Some people (like myself) don't want to see the threads where people ask for comments on their site, that's not what I come here for. So yeah, if those threads were removed from the general forum or HTML forum or wherever it would help remove some clutter.

Archived