How's the Style ?

sircharlo

I'm surprised no one answered your topic.I like your navigation bar, nice contrast and it goes with your dark footer. I'm just not sure about your text colour in your content area (orange) on your gray, maybe a dark blue gray. Why not have the banner background gradient the same as your header gradient so we don't see the outline of your banner. Maybe do the same for the content area, remove the solid gray colour.Ah je viens de me rendre compte que tu es français! Sous ton menu "produits et services" tu pourrais avoir le drop down menu en noir avec un opacité réduite. Je trouve que c'est juste trop gros et fonçé quand il est ouvert. A part de ca le code source à l'aire beau, ta navigation et ta structure est faite en css et xhtml. Nice job!

it looks ok, the only thing I don't like (and this is a personal opinion) Is the submenu on the Navigational bar, the image looks really bad tiled like that, I don't know, it just looks bad..

• 4 weeks later...
it looks ok, the only thing I don't like (and this is a personal opinion) Is the submenu on the Navigational bar, the image looks really bad tiled like that, I don't know, it just looks bad..
I would have to agree. Try a solid grey color.

Archived