Robslounge.com

mseerob

• 2 weeks later...

mseerob,Hello there, I remember that Michael Jackson article hehehe well anyways, I can see that you re-design it, it's obvoius your market will be for girls. It's pretty static, but to tell you honestly after seeing your contact form, I got scared especially from that silhouette guy behind the helpless girl :) also the form needs improvement.

There's nothing wrong with the form itself, but generally the background image bothers me, your site theme is not horror/suspense right? but I felt threaten to "Drop you a message?!" (text is in dripping blood mode), is the guy in the background going to stab the girl? Just look at your image beside your form, think if it really fits your site theme, that's all, well you can keep it that way, I'm just here to give you a suggestion.btw static means - motionless, I also suggest if you want to put a little animation so the site will be lively.That's all, have a nice day.

There's nothing wrong with the form itself, but generally the background image bothers me, your site theme is not horror/suspense right? but I felt threaten to "Drop you a message?!" (text is in dripping blood mode), is the guy in the background going to stab the girl? Just look at your image beside your form, think if it really fits your site theme, that's all, well you can keep it that way, I'm just here to give you a suggestion.btw static means - motionless, I also suggest if you want to put a little animation so the site will be lively.That's all, have a nice day.
Ok I got itIs there anything else thats wrong with it?

I agree with Mark Ryan, although a close inspection of the shadow shows the guy is facing away from the girl, first impression is he's gonna shank her! The form is at the bottom of the page too, I never even noticed it except to check what Mark Ryan meant. Put it towards the top.In other new... your @ sign is not in your e-mail address is this to stop bots or something?

Archived