Php Help.

ColdEdge

Hi, I need help getting a PHP Register/Login formWhat I need?Following Fields-First Name, Last Name, Username, Password, Re-Confrim Password, E-Mail, Location, Anti-Bot like random math question 10-2=? or 7+3=?After they register they will resive e-mail from system@mydomain.com which will have an activation link.When they click on the activation link there account will be active and then they will resive 1 more e-mail from system again which is like a Welcome E-Mail which will provide there username and password.and then I need help making some extras like, Remeber Me, and User CP which will allow user to edit there e-mail, location, password and i also need admin cp which will include Register User table, Ban Table, Delete User, Un-Bani found this script on the web but it will need some moding to work so if you wish to help just PM me and i will provide you with the script ^^-Thank YouThe script includes.-Remember Me, User CP, Admin CP (i need Un-Ban feature and in tables i need date registerd table to show), Register (only has username, password and e-mail), Forgot Password (send a new temp password), Welcome Message (sends welcome message which includes username and password) all i really need it 4 extra fields on register page and 2 more features for Admin CP and 1 more field for User CP.

Archived