Suggestion For Editing

thesoundsmith

Great forum, wonderful helpful folks. I don't know if this is a restriction in your BB app, but it would really be useful to be able to change the Title as well as text when editing one of your own threads (example, I typo-ed How to Reset AND Active Anchor, when I meant to say AN active anchor, and it makes the topic (and poster) sound ignorant. If I could have fixed it, I would, but I didn't see it till I had hit Post New Topic.No big deal, but if the option is there in the BB setup, I'd appreciate it being switched on...Meanwhile, thanks for all the real help!

Great forum, wonderful helpful folks. I don't know if this is a restriction in your BB app, but it would really be useful to be able to change the Title as well as text when editing one of your own threads (example, I typo-ed How to Reset AND Active Anchor, when I meant to say AN active anchor, and it makes the topic (and poster) sound ignorant. If I could have fixed it, I would, but I didn't see it till I had hit Post New Topic.No big deal, but if the option is there in the BB setup, I'd appreciate it being switched on...Meanwhile, thanks for all the real help!
I don't see a problem with this personally. I'll just implement the change, and in the (highly unlikely) event that one of the other moderators have an objection, it can always be overturned...

Archived