Where Can I Find A Good Webhost?

omgRawr

I have been looking for a good web host for years, now. For all of this time, I have never found at least a decent host. Most of the services that I found (most of them were free) overselled their resources, had terrible customer service and had too much downtime. So, now I need your help on finding a good webhost. I can't just take any host, because I have specific requirements in mind. RequirementsPHP 5.2.6 +MySQL 5 +HtaccessURL RewritingCustom Error PagesAt least 200 MB of website spaceAt least 5 GB of monthly bandwidthFile & FTP ManagerDomain & Subdomain Hosting* No ads may be put on my website* Must have little to no downtime* Must have good customer support* Python & Perl is preferred, but not necessary* Money back guarantee is also preferredAnd please, most importantly, no web hosts that oversell or engage in corrupt practices. If anyone knows of any, please do tell me. And I am willing to pay for it as well, so both free and paid hosts work. Thanks.Webhosts That I Already Tried (and hate)OxyhostAwardspaceAtspaceDreamhostHostgatorHostmonsterBravenet50 Megs

http://byethost.com is really good.
  • PHP version 5.2.9
  • MySQL 5.0.67
  • Htaccess (a couple of their features are disabled for free accounts but they can still use ErrorDocuments and
  • mod_rewrite, if you want all the features you can upgrade to premium for $2.99 a month )
  • URL Rewriting (refer to previous statement about htaccess)
  • Custom Error Pages (refer to previous statement about htaccess)
  • 5632 MB (my free account has that much)
  • 200 GB of bandwidth
  • It has a file manager and can be accessed through FTP
  • Domain & Subdomain Hosting
  • No ads
  • I've hardly had any bad experiences with downtime. Maybe around a day a year.
  • The customer support is pretty good

Archived