Z Index Trouble

michael1991j

hello i am trying to fix a problem on a website i am developing. i have an issue with my drop down menu. for some reason when you hover over it it draws a box with specific links you can go to. the problem is that a flash .swf is on top of the drop box. i have been spending 2 hours trying to tinker around with the css from changing the position to playing around with the Zindex. i cant figure out what is causing my problem. could somebody take a look for me http://24.119.130.225/index.php if you hover over about us on the menu you will see my problem thank you very much

Embedded content (<iframe> and <object>) is always placed in front of everything else. You probably will have to hide the flash content while the menu is open.

"You probably will have to hide the flash content while the menu is open. " WHAT! you do make me laugh sometimes LOLtry setting wmode to "transparent" or "opaque", i've been caught out by this, a couple of times.<object width="1006" height="400"><param name="movie" value="somefilename.swf"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="/template/frontpicture.swf" width="1006" height=400" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

Archived