java

Guest moon

:(  why there is nothing about java in the website :)

If you had done a search of this forum you would have fopund lots of requests for JAVA on this site among a hundred other things.This site (www.w3schools.com and the forum) only have only admin who writes the tutorials himself. He is currently working on new tutorials (perhaps JAVA is on his list, I don't know) so please be patient.Note: This is the 2nd or 3rd post asking why there is no JAVA tuts this week. Please search before posting your questions. 95% of the time it has already been answered.:)

This site (www.w3schools.com and the forum) only have only admin who writes the tutorials himself. He is currently working on new tutorials (perhaps JAVA is on his list, I don't know) so please be patient.
No, he (kaijim, our only admin) did not do everything himself, sorry to shatter your view of him as a deity to be worshipped... :)More on that here:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...findpost&p=6641I don't know if Java is a priority, as I'm not sure it's primarily a webprogramming language. I guess maybe JSP and ColdFusion would have to be seen as relevant for webprogramming tutorials, but it depends on whether or not the knowledge is there to teach it. That I do not know.