Array with content of multiple="multiple"

Muiter

Ok, I´m one step closer.....Now I have this result when using print_r on _POST [calculatie_id0] => Array ( [0] => 1 [1] => 4 [2] => 5 [3] => 6 ) [calculatie_id1] => Array ( [0] => 4 ) [calculatie_id2] => Array ( [0] => 1 [1] => 6 )

Ok but how to do that? This is what I thought:

for ($i=0; $i<=$aantal_regels; $i++)	{	$calculatie_lst[$i] = $_POST[$calculatie_id][$i];	}

and

<?php for ($i=0; $i<=$aantal_regels_corr; $i++)	{ 		foreach ($calculatie_lst[$i] as $value)		{			echo $value; 		}	?>

the second condition in a for loop requires a number. Typically when searching through arrays, one would tend to use the length method to have the for loop check through all index's.

for (i=0; i<=myArray.length; i++){  //check for what you're looking for};

myArray.length is for javascript, count($myArray) is for PHP
haha, woops!hopefully the OP gets the idea :)

One step closer again.

<?php 		print_r($calculatie_id); 		for ($i=0; $i<=$aantal_regels_corr; $i++) 	{ 	?>  	<tr> 		<td> 				<?php 		foreach ($calculatie_id[$i] as $value) 		{ 			echo $value; 		} 	?>

print_r($calculatie_id); gives Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => 4 [1] => 6 ) [1] => Array ( [0] => 1 [1] => 5 ) [2] => Array ( [0] => 5 [1] => 6 ) [3] => )But when using the foreach I only get 46 :)

where exactly is the value for $aantal_regels_corr coming from? in the for loop.
<?phpif ($aantal_regels == ""){	$aantal_regels = 5;}$aantal_regels_corr = $aantal_regels-"1";$aantal_regels_oud = $aantal_regels;?>

This part works for the rest of my form.

are you trying to subtract 1 or a string with the value "1"? building off what dsonesuk said, what is the value of $aantal_regels_corr at the time of the for loop? Also, just emphasize specificity, it should be you printing out the value using print_r or something, not just assuming it should be something you're expecting it to be (or else it would be working).

if ($aantal_regels == ""){	$aantal_regels = 5;}$aantal_regels_corr = $aantal_regels-"1";$aantal_regels_oud = $aantal_regels;

Where is the value for $aantal_regels coming from?What we're really getting at here is that somewhere in your code $aantal_regels_corr is being set to 0. Which means that your loop...
for ($i=0; $i<=$aantal_regels_corr; $i++)	{	?>  	<tr>		<td>				<?php		foreach ($calculatie_id[$i] as $value)

...is only going to run once.

Many thanks for helping me out this far but all the examples I try to implement are not working.I have been trying this script for over 2 weeks now. It seems I'm going all the wrong way.I have put my code online at www.pws.nl/downloads/sp_offerte_add.rar. It must be easier then what I'm writing in the code right now.

Archived