Javascript formatting

BobbyFrankyJim

Hmm, you might need to post an example of your code and what you're trying to achieve, exactly.Depending on how you're putting the results in the elements, styling them may require different techniques.

Here is the code:

<script type="text/javascript">function startTime(){var today=new Date();var h=today.getHours();var m=today.getMinutes();var s=today.getSeconds();// add a zero in front of numbers<10m=checkTime(m);s=checkTime(s);document.getElementById('txt').innerHTML=h+":"+m+":"+s;t=setTimeout('startTime()',500);}function checkTime(i){if (i<10)  {  i="0" + i;  }return i;}</script></head><body onload="startTime()"><div id="txt"></div>

he means place in where your javascript code is placed between head tags<script type="text/javascript">function startTime(){var today=new Date();var h=today.getHours();var m=today.getMinutes();var s=today.getSeconds();// add a zero in front of numbers<10m=checkTime(m);s=checkTime(s);document.getElementById('txt').innerHTML=h+":"+m+":"+s;t=setTimeout('startTime()',500);}function checkTime(i){if (i<10) { i="0" + i; }return i;}</script><style type="text/css">#txt { text-align: center; }</style></head><body onload="startTime()"><div id="txt"></div>

Archived