tif , tiff

smiles

thanks !!! and one more question ?Could you tell me the differences between DOWNLOAD and SAVE AS ???thanks !!!

Download means to bring something like a program file, an image file, or a document file from somewhere and put it on your computer. Of course, it has to go somewhere, like the Hard Drive. But you could download it to a floppy disc or a CD.When you Download something you will be given the choice of where to put it. This is Saving it to the HD, or a floppy, or a CD.SAVE AS is a method of saving something with a different name in a different folder. For example, you have opened your favourite wordprocessor and typed part of a letter. If you try to Save it, you will notice that it doesn't have a name yet. Type in an appropriate name and before you click OK or Save notice where the letter will be saved i.e. in what folder. You will probably want to retrieve it to finish writing the letter.SAVE AS gives you the options of saving the same file (letter) with a new name and/or in a different folder. You might wish to keep the original without the additions/changes in case you need to start again.The first time I save anything I use the SAVE AS option, so I can control the name I will use for it and the folder where it will go.When I DOWNLOAD I always save the file to the DESKTOP so I can get to it easily. I have a folder called Downloads on the Desktop.